* 5 x Bedroom and 3 x Bathroom large house in convenient and quiet peaceful area of Giralang, Canberra, ACT.
* 1 minute to bus stop (ROUTE 30 & 930) to UC, ANU, KALEEN SHOPPING CENTRE (COLES), KALEEN HIGH SCHOOL, BELCONNEN WESTIFIELD, BELCONNEN BUS INTERCHANGE.
* 5 minutes walk to local 7-11 convenient store and Petrol Station.
* 6 minutes by car to major Belconnen Westfield Shopping Centre.
* 20 mins by car to Canberra City Centre and ANU.
* 10 mins by car to local Calvary Hospital.
* Currently Vacant (hosts live in nearby house)
* Air conditioned with Heating function (will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter)
* 3 x bathrooms/showers (spa bath in Master bedroom).
* Kitchen with all Kitchenwares and Fridge
* Laundry with Washing machine.
* Door locks with Key for your own room.
* High Speed Wi-FI Internet included.
* Dinner included (Breakfast and Lunch can be provided at your request).
* Satellite TV included
* Bills included.
* We can pick you up late at night should you need a ride home late from school or university.
* Plenty of parking spaces.
* Pets allowed.
Room details and rent:
1 x Master bedroom with ensuite: $250/week including Dinner, Internet, Bills
1 x Double bedroom: $220/week including Dinner, Internet and Bills
3 x Single bedroom: $200/week/per room including Dinner, Internet and Bills
Welcome to Canberra! Canberra will be your second home where you can enjoy clear blue sky and sunshine. We will endeavour to make you feel at home when you are staying at our place.
One of the host used to be a teacher in China and worked as a Research Fellow at The Australian National University (ANU) College of Asia and the Pacific. Currently retired and writing books in history. Another host is very good at cooking and very lovely lady. Their hobbies are: Chinese calligraphy, Gardening, Swimming and playing Ping Pong.